Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). The best way to learn about ABA is to listen to highly trained professionals who have extensive experience and knowledge of the principles and methods of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Through its unique virtual set-up, Ever Learning’s ABA Online Training program offers:
• Convenient access to training through live webcast format right from your computer or mobile device
• Comprehensive training on the methods and techniques of ABA
• Access to highly trained and experienced practitioners who can answer questions about the proper implementation of ABA techniques
• Substantial discounts on Ever Learning’s ABA products and Autism resources
This comprehensive 8-part training course includes the following:
- ABA Overview
- Methods of Teaching Overview
- Errorless Teaching and Prompting
- Teaching Methods in Application
- Strategies to Increase Beginner Classroom Participation Skills
- Active Student Responding: Increasing Learner’s Motivation and Self-Monitoring
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA: Part 1 – The Assessment
Each session is 1.5 to 2 hours in length.