NOTE: This course is NOT designed to teach students how to replace the role of an experienced BCBA. We STRONGLY recommend that every ABA program is created by, or in conjunction with, experienced, qualified BCBAs.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The best way to learn about ABA is to listen and learn from trained professionals with extensive experience and knowledge of the principles and methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Our Level 2 ABA Online Training Course (Intermediate) takes your knowledge to the next level by teaching advanced ABA strategies, techniques, tools and methods.
Topics included are as follows:
- Ensuring Treatment Integrity
- Peer-mediated Interventions: More Than Just Play Skills
- Preference Assessment
- Social Skills in Elementary School – Part 2
- Video Modeling and Video Prompting as a treatment intervention
- Toddler to Preschool Social Skills
- Strategies to Increase Beginner Classroom Participation Skills: Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA: Part 2 – The Intervention and Behavior Support Plan
- Severe Problem Behavior
Each session is 1.5 to 2 hours in length.
Please be advised that this product is not downloadable.