Ever Learning’s Virtual Competency Assessment is designed to administer the Behavior Analysis Certification Board® (BACB) Initial Competency Assessment through a virtual environment to support those pursuing the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification by meeting and exceeding the 2nd-step requirements to become eligible for the RBT® examination.
This assessment is 100% virtual and made accessible through the use of a combination of proprietary technology and world-class BCBAs to systematically streamline the process in order to create the next generation of RBTs®. At the completion of the Competency Assessment, the behavioral technician practitioner will demonstrate ABA techniques through role-play, interview, and direct implementation with a client or peer and will be prepared to help individuals with special needs reach their highest potential while maintaining the ethical practice and integrity of the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Pre-requisites (must have prior) to start this program:
- Successfully completed the 40-hour RBT Coursework (2nd Edition Task List) within the past 90 days
- Have access to the internet, computer/mobile device, and video camera (with audio)
- Have access to a peer and client to perform ABA techniques and tasks with that will be assessed
- Begin locating an ongoing qualified supervisor
- Submit this Intake Form with requested documentation to info@Ever-Learning.com
Note: This assessment does not qualify for BACB CEUs
AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, EACH USER WILL HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO START THE COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Unsure if you are ready to start the Competency Assessment?
GROUP and ORGANIZATIONAL PURCHASES PLEASE email us: info@Ever-Learning.com