Teach your child to properly wash hands with our unique Washing my Hands Social Story Set, designed for parents and teachers working with children with special needs. Social stories are short illustrated books that help teach individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities the specific social “rules” or “norms” that are generally accepted in society.
Each set is a self-contained comprehensive teaching solution that comes with an integrated set of tools, including a teaching guide. These products are designed to work in conjunction with each other to teach a student the foundational social skills necessary for building success and independence.
- Simplified and repetitive text allows for easier understanding of basic social skills.
- Colorful illustrations make learning how to handle common social situations more fun.
- Contains supplemental teaching tools that work together to reinforce important social skills.
The Special Learning Social Story Set includes:
- Full page colorfully illustrated social story coded by skill(s) and age
- Full page coloring book to reinforce skills in a fun and positive manner
- Portable social rule cards to provide additional teaching support when on the go.
- 20 page instruction guide that provides detailed instructions on how to use social stories as an effective tool to develop critical social skills using ABA-based methods.
Note: This product is DOWNLOADABLE ONLY. Purchase does not include hard copies.