- Basic pharmacological processes
- Principles of use of psychotropic medicines
- Prevalence of use of psychotropic medicines in ASD
- Different classes of psychotropic medicines such as stimulants, antidepressants, mood stabilizers, antispychotics, antiepileptics, and anxiolytics
- Monitoring and measuring the effects of medicines
<< Back To Dashboard This 100-minute webinar will provide non-medical professionals with knowledge on the use of psychotropic medicines in ASD and allow them to answer questions such as: How do these medicines work? When and why should they be considered? How do we monitor their effects? What works in children and adolescents with ASD?