Cancellations & Refunds:
Since Ever Learning offers non-tangible products, we do not issue refunds once the order is processed.
In the case of mailing issues with your email provider, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from purchase date. Reporting product non-delivery beyond the 7 days allotment will not be honored.
Cancellations and refund requests on subscription products are as follows:
• Recurring charges – annual, quarterly and monthly subscription fees are non-refundable. Clients who wish to terminate their subscriptions may do so by doing the following:
1. Log-in to your Ever Learning account.
2. Click on Profile on the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on View Orders on the top left side menu.
4. Click on View on the item you wish to cancel.
5. Under Related Subscriptions, click on View.
6. On the table shown, under Actions, click on Cancel. This should cancel your current subscription.
Clients should cancel subscriptions before your next charge date, which is the day the purchase was made.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org